Situational Analysis of Girls in Science Project in Nookat District of Osh Region CompletedSeptember 20, 2023, 06:44
The International Public Foundation Roza Otunbaeva Initiative has successfully conducted a situational analysis in schools within the Osh region.
As part of the UNICEF project Girls in Science, the International Public Foundation Roza Otunbaeva Initiative conducted a situational analysis in pilot schools located in the Nookat district of Osh region.
Jenish Urumov, an expert from the Foundation, familiarized himself with the development plans of the following schools:
· Abu Rayhan Beruni Secondary School
· Chapaev Secondary School
· M. Mamytov Secondary School
· Abduvoitov Secondary School
· K. Zhunusov Secondary School
· Abdullaev Secondary School
· K. Karimov Secondary School
· Kenesh Secondary School
· G. Gulyam Secondary School
The UNICEF project Girls in Science is a collaborative effort involving the Roza Otunbaeva Initiative Foundation, Child Protection Center, AUCA Innovation College, and Enactas Kyrgyzstan.